Friday, January 24, 2014

Where My Bronies At?

Who doesn't love MLP (My Little Pony)?  

The bright pretty colors, ponies, and rainbows... What's not to love?  

When I spied this shirt on ModCloth's website, it was love at first site.  It took me back to my childhood and my children's childhood.  

Oh!  And the jeans... Yeah!  Play that funky music white boy....  I put a rainbow on my butt!  A little daring, but I had to call in the Bronies!

Enjoy!


Outfit Ideas:

Earrings - ModCloth
Camisole - Lilly Pulitzer
Blouse - ModCloth (Iron Fist)
Jeans - ModCloth
Belt - Thrifted
Shoes - BCBG Girls
Handbag - Coach















2 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! You look great. The blouse and jeans are both so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bristol for you compliment. I wore it to my son's (5th grade) talent show and his friends loved it. He was not not afraid to have me around him.

    ReplyDelete