Sunday, January 12, 2014

Make A Statement Without Saying A Word!

California's Bi-polar weather allowed me to finally don my "Ferry To Remember Dress!"  OMG!  It is so comfortable and well made...  Because my mom is a seamstress I look at store purchased clothing from the inside out and I found one thread out of place... YEAH!  JUST ONE!

Pairing this bad boy or girl with my Floral Lita's (that took me forever to find) was daring, but IMO, Fashion according to Sookie In The Raw is Making a Statement Without Saying A Word.

Enjoy!



Outfit Ideas:

Earrings - ModCloth
Coat - Tulle (Swap Group, Thanks Lillian O.)
Dress - ModCloth
Tights - ModCloth
Handbag - Thrifted
Shoes - Jeffery Campbell
Lipstick - Revlon Colorstay Overtime Non Stop Cherry


Son's Outfit:
Tie - Ralph Lauren
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Coat - Louis Dell'Olio
Belt - Ralph Lauren
Pants - Lands End
Shoes - Stacy Adams

Daughter's Outfit:
Hair Candy - Gymboree
Cardigan - Gymboree
Dress - Gymboree
Tights - Gymboree
Purse - Gymboree
Shoes - The Children's Place 

























No comments:

Post a Comment