Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hootin' and a Hollerin'

After spending the day cleaning, ironing, paying bills, going to my son's talent show audition, picking up children from two schools on opposite ends of town, picking up ingredients to make bake oatmeal for church, making said bake oatmeal, cooking dinner for my family, helping with homework and piano, getting 3 kids ready for church, and finally getting myself ready for church... I was a Hootin' and a Hollerin'

I was in the mood to put on something comfortable.  I choose one of the three Heel Athens Lab dresses I own.  My Owl in Timing Dress, as it is called on ModCloth, was par for the course.  This dress is the most comfortable dress I own and nice enough to wear to church.

The soft jersey fabric calmed my nerves and my Hootin' and a Hollerin' began to slowly turn into a melodic tune.... Boy howdy, what a rootin', tootin', hootin', hollerin', boot stompin' time that was!  I can't wait til next time! 

Enjoy!


Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy - Burlington (Borrowed from my Daughter)
Dress - Modcloth
Shirt - Target
Tights - Modcloth
Shoes - Modcloth
Earrings - BCBG



Daughter's Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy - Gymboree
Cardigan - Gymboree
Sweater Dress - Gymboree
Earrings - ModCloth
Tights - Gymboree
Shoes - Gymboree


Twins Outfit Ideas:

Sweater - Gap
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Pants - Ralph Lauren
Shoes - Stacy Adams












No comments:

Post a Comment