Sunday, January 5, 2014

How Ye' Ole' West Was Won....Sookie In The Raw Style!

Eyes rolled when I walked from my bedroom with this giddy up doggie on...  If I could only listen to my husbands thoughts when I don my favorite dresses.  "Do you like it?"  I already knew the answer was, "No!" But from a young age I did not care about other's people's opinion when it came to my sense of  fashion.

This dress screams girly... There's frills and thrills all over and it reminds me of the Old West... Can't go wrong there..  It's vintage Circa 1960's

I put my boy's on their handmade western theme bow ties and my daughter in her boots and that's how Ye' Ole' West was Won!

Enjoy....



Outfit Ideas:
Earrings:  Dress Barn
Dress:  Ebay
Belt:  Dress Barn
Stocking:  Wal-Mart
Shoes:  Poetic License

 





Twins Outfit Ideas:
Bow Tie:  Custom Made
Shirt:  Ralph Lauren
Pants:  Lands Ends
Belts:  Ralph Lauren
Shoes:  Stacy Adams

Daughter Outfit Ideas:
Hair Candy:  Gymboree
Earrings:  ModCloth
Dress:  Gymboree
Tights:  Gymboree
Boots:  Minnetonka








No comments:

Post a Comment