Sunday, January 19, 2014

70's Revival "All Classy Like"

I eye-balled both the shoes and dress forever... No way could I get that lucite heel out of my head!  I had to have them.  They finally went on sale.  MINE!  MINE!  ALL MINE!  Now to find the perfect dress.  I knew I didn't want to go straight 70's.  I needed to be all "classy like" so I searched near and far.  I did not want to wait years to wear these beauties.  I finally found the perfect dress on a swap board but the two people that had it was playing hardball.  Finally, I was able to wheel and deal... It's mine!  The dress is mine.

Here is my 70's revival "All Classy Like"

Enjoy!


Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy - Wal-Mart
Earrings - ModCloth
Cardigan - Dress Barn
Dress - ModCloth (Swap Board, Thanks Rachel L.)
Tights - ModCloth
Shoes - ModCloth (Jeffery Campbell)
Handbag - Coach






Twins Outfit Ideas:

Jacket - Hickey Freeman
Shirt - Land Ends
Tie - Trendy Ties
Pants - Lands Ends
Shoes - Stacy Adams



Daughter's Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy - Gymboree
Dress - Gymboree
Jacket - Gymboree
Purse - Gymboree
Tights - Gymboree
Shoes - Payless




















No comments:

Post a Comment