Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shady Palms

I checked the outside temperature to see what I should wear for the women, "Feel My Cup" event at church this morning.  I was too sick to prepare anything last night.  It was not cold, but there was a slight chill in the air and the sun only peeked out from behind the clouds.  

My spirits were dreary just like the outside looked. Mmmm... Do I feel this way because everyone in my home is sick (with the exception of my husband) or is it because of those shady palm trees in the distance?

I got it... Let's put on that bright and cheery Emily and Fin palm tree dress.  God woke up this morning and started you on your way; there is nothing to be dreary about.  The sun will shine and it will shine bright.  If not today, maybe tomorrow.  Besides, those palm trees need shade from time to time.

Here is my interpretation of those shady palms...

Enjoy!




Outfit Ideas:

Cardigan - Stein Mart
Earrings - ModCloth
Dress - ModCloth (Emily and Fin)
Belt - Pin Up Bootique
Stockings - Wal-Mart
Purse - Vintage Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes - Poetic License
Lipstick - Sephora Cream Lip Stain #06 



















No comments:

Post a Comment