Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Yellow Ghost...

"Wear me... Please wear me!"  I know I am not hearing things.  I looked in my closet and thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but sure enough, these yellow beauties were speaking to me.  The called to me, beckoned to burst out of the box, the closet, the cardboard shelter that held them hostage for years.

I often tell people my outfits start with the shoes.  I will see a pair of shoes that catch my attention, call out to my very being and I must have them.  Sadly, they will sit in my closet for days, months, sometimes years until just the right outfit presents itself.  On several occasions, I have pulled out this beautiful pair of shoes only to put them back because no dress could match their beauty, until I found this dotted frock.

Therefore, today my yellow ghost I will "Wear You"....

Enjoy!






Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  ModCloth (Emily & Fin)
Earrings:  ModCloth
Necklace:  ModCloth
Tights:  ModCloth
Shoes:  Poetic License
Bag:  Swap Group (Thanks Jessica Y. One of my favorite bags)









Twin Outfit Ideas:
Shirts:  Sears
Ties:  Nautica
Pants:  Lands Ends
Shoes:  Stacy Adams

Daughters Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  Gymboree
Hair Candy:  Gymboree
Tights:  Gymboree
Shoes:  The Children's Place
Earrings:  The Children's Place














2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! That dress looks so nice on you. I saw it on Modcloth when it first came out, and thought about getting it.
    I can see why these shoes were calling you! They look great with the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bristol. The dress is on sale right now.. GET IT! it is Fan-Tas-TIC!

    ReplyDelete