Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fall Back.. Spring Forward!

How befitting was our outfits today.  Mixtures of earth tones for the twins and I.  In addition, Sissy was beautiful in her colorful spring floral dress. With the official welcoming of spring just around the corner and in celebration of daylight savings time, I was in the mood for birds and flowers.  I did not want to fall back completely into fall clothing and I did not want to totally spring forward into my spring wardrobe.  Therefore, I was able to get the best of both with a family ensemble. 

Enjoy!









Outfit Ideas:

Dress:  ModCloth (Emily & Finn)
Earrings:  ModCloth
Tights:  Target
Shoes:  Zulily (Chelsea Crew) please see my review
Handbag:  Thrifted (Liz Claiborne) - yes, I paid $1






Twins Outfit Ideas:
Shirt:  Gymboree
Vest:  Gymboree
Bow Tie:  Hand Sewn
Pants:  Land's End
Shoes:  Stacy Adams
(thank you ma'ma for the bow ties)


Daughters Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  Gymboree
Purse:  Gymboree
Cardigan:  Gymboree
Headband:  Gymboree
Tights:  Gymboree
Shoes:  Gymboree
















4 comments:

  1. You look so lovely, as always! Love your fashion sense.
    Your children are so beautiful!

    ~Bristol
    colourmebristol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bristol. Fashion has always been a part of "me". I am glad someone else get's it. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looovve your shoes! I just ordered me a pair of Chelsea Crew shoes from Modcloth. Yours are just darling.�� the twins are too cute with those sweet little bow ties. And Sissy is precious too! Merry from eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Merry. I am in Love with Chelsea Crew shoes. They have replace Irregular Choice in my heart. Thanks for the compliment for the kiddos. My mom made those bow ties. Thanks again for following.

    ReplyDelete