Sunday, March 16, 2014

Serenity....

Peace, calm, quiet, serenity.... Those words come to mind when I look at this dress.  Pure peace.  Although not my usual attire for church, I donned this cute little number because I get that same feeling when I walk into the house of the Lord.  A certain weight is lifted off my shoulders.  I am taken to a place like the one pictured on this dress... A place where all in peaceful... A place where it is just you and your Heavenly Father sharing a moment of bliss, a moment of praise and worship.  There is no one else around. No one but your serenity.


Enjoy!



Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  ModCloth (Bernie Dexter)
Belt:  ModCloth (Borrowed from another dress)
Earrings:  ModCloth
Handbag:  Maxx New York Handbag (Swap Group Thanks Rebecca C.)
Tights:  Target
Shoes:  Everybody Moda
























3 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress on you! You look so nice. Bernie Dexter makes the best dresses! I only have one so far, but I definitely want more. :)

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bristol. BD is having a sale right now.., Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Michael Miller creates the BEST fabrics! You look sublime :)

    ReplyDelete