Sunday, March 23, 2014

Can a Dirty House Be The New Miracle Drug?

It has been a crazy week or two. Everyone in the house was struck with illness, of course I am the only one who is still holding on to it. I usually do not ask help to run my household but I had to ask my sister to take my son to his first school dance. That broke my heart. Moreover, I thought about asking one of the church members to cook food for my family (yes, the thought crossed my mind). For those who personally know me, yes I am on my deathbed... MA'MA where are you!!!!!!

I have taken everything under the sun both herbal and pharmaceutical and nothing.... Still sick. Therefore, you ask how I am blogging. I walked into the different rooms of my house and saw the clothes on the floor, dirty dishes, litter, school papers not checked, floors not swept or mopped, etc... Mommy is cured!

So, after the children finished their testing for The Music Teachers' Association of California Certificate of Merit Program I had them to clean my house (to mommy's specifications of course) and it was back to being sick.

Can a dirty house be the new miracle drug? Probably not, but it did get me up and going for a few minutes.

These are the pieces that my children had to play for their testing. They performed these pieces 2 weeks ago at a nursing home.

For information on their outfits see my blog post "The Yellow Ghost"  http://snoodytots.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-yellow-ghost.html

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment