Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Long Distant Shots!

Hi y'all.

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I have been unable to take pictures due to a nasty little fever blister on my lip (Not!  That bad boy was huge!)

Argggh!  I hate those things.  I actually put on pretty frocks and combed my hair but getting in front of a camera was a different story.  Well, it is much better therefore, I decided to take some long distant camera shots.  And, as luck would have it, I donned my favorite 1950's style retro glam BABY GOT BACK house ma'am dress for the occasion.  

This dress just screams target practice with the all over bright dot print.  I just hope the neighbor's does not feel like taking any long distant shots today!

Enjoy!



Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  Whimsical*Vintage (click here to find more items from this merchant)
Necklace:  Whimsical*Vintage
Hair Tie:  Vintage
Earrings:  ModCloth  
Shoes:  Chelsea Crew  




Baby's Got Back!
LA Face with Oakland Booty!

















No comments:

Post a Comment