Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You Know.. Chelsea and Her Crew...

There is nothing like a good pair of shoes.... Well, yes there is a good pair of retrolicious shoes that is on sale.  Chelsea Crew shoes are retrolicious, whimsical, girly, colorful, elegant, cute, and above comfortable. I ran across this brand on Modcloth and was blown away with the prices for shoes that were not leather.  Really, $60-$85 for fake leather... but OMG!  They are soooo de-lish!  I need them in my life (not according to my husband :).  

Therefore, I went on a search for Chelsea and her Crew...  and of all places found several at zulily, DSW, Ebay, and other online retailers.  So, why pay the high prices at ModCloth? Well, their customer service is hands down the best out there. Shipping is free, returns are free and the few times I purchased several pairs from Zulily their CC's were off on sizing.  Not a little off but wayyyyyy off!  And you cannot return your shoes to Zulily.

Ok!  Back to Chelsea and her Crew.  

Fit.  For me I wear between a 6.5 and 7 but always buy a 7, which in this brand is a 38. The size 38 is spot on perfect. Therefore, if you were in between size I would say they are a smidge tight.  I say that because a size 7 is a bit big on me and when I buy the size 38 in Chelsea Crew they fit perfect with no room to spare.

Style.  Gorgeous!  Retro-licous.  Girly!  Out of the box LOVE! You can style these babies up or down! 

Durability.  They are not leather but I think they will last. Granted I own many shoes and do not wear my shoes often but quality is there.

Below is my personal collection of Chelsea Crew shoes.  Hope to have more in the future. That is when I am no off shoe restriction.  Please send in a petition to the parole board!

And I Love the names that ModCloth gives them (the names in parentheses are CC's names for your hunting purposes):

Fancy Fox Trot Heel in Bordeaux (Sweety Burgundy White)
Notch Your Step Heel in Cognac (Madison Cognac)
Primed to Parade Heel in Multi (Nori Gray Multi)
Primed to Parade Heel in Red (Nori Wine Multi)
Bow'n Place Heel in White (Sofia Blk/Bge)

Happy Hunting!  

Enjoy!

Enjoy!





My favorite pair is the green with purple ribbon.. so rich in color!









2 comments:

  1. These shoes are so cute!! You have great style, girl! :)

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bristol. I have a new spot in my Heart for CC's.. Cheap, Girly, and Comfortable... Just remember to size up... Thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete