Sunday, February 16, 2014

Twinsies By Way of Ironing...

While preparing for church last night I asked my daughter which dress she liked.  "I like the sailor dress.  Wear that one and we can be Twinsies!  "But Sissy there is so much fabric and mommy did not take the dress to the cleaners to have it ironed."  Please, don't you want us to match?  How could a mommy turn down such a special request?

If ironing a dress will have my daughter wanting to dress like me, be like me, act like me, be around me, and be a woman of God like me... In other words, be my "Twinsie"!  I will iron 7 days a week!

God love that iron and sailor dress.

Enjoy! 



Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy - ModCloth (free gift)
Earrings - ModCloth
Dress - ModCloth
Handbag - Irregular Choice
Petticoat - Pinup Bootique
Tights - Wal-Mart
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Lipstick - 
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Always Red - 01







Kids Outfit Ideas:

Twins:
Shirts - Ralph Lauren
Ties - Nautica
Pants - Lands Ends
Black Shoes - Stacy Adams
Gray/Blue Shoes - Florsheim Kids

Daughter:
Hat - Gymboree
Earrings - ModCloth
Dress - Gymboree
Purse - Gymboree
Tights - Gymboree
Shoes - Gymboree
















2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you and your children are adorable! I absolutely love your dress! My friend Merry reccomended me to come and check out your cute blog and I'm so glad she did :)
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Amia to my blog. Thank you for your kind words. This dress is made by Hell Bunny. You can find that brand in many of your local boutiques that sell retro reproductions. Tell your friend Mary thanks for recommending my blog.

    ReplyDelete