Friday, October 18, 2013

Victoria Rose....

She walks into a thrift store and it catches her eye... the lace, ruffles, and high neckline.  "They will think I'm crazy!"  she thinks... "Who cares, they already think that way of you, get it! GET IT!  This has your name on it!"  The owner creeps up behind her and say,   "That dress has special meaning to me, my daughter use to wear it.  I think it just might fit you.  Her name was Victoria Rose.  Go ahead try it on."  She tells the owner,  "No need it will fit perfectly, Victoria Rose beckoned me in here."  The rest of the story is in these pictures........




Outfit Ideas:

Hair Candy:  Modcloth (Free gift with purchase)
Dress:  Thrifted (Special - see story)
Earrings:  Modcloth
Pettiskirt - Pin Up Bootique
Tights:  Zulily (Capelli New York)
Boot:  Irregular Choice
Lipstick:  Walmart Revlon Colorstay Non Stop Cherry  





















No comments:

Post a Comment