Monday, September 16, 2013

We're Not in Kansas Anymore!

Monday 9-16-2013

Since I live in Southern California the weather is mostly sunny and hot.  The chill of Fall seems to allude us, so I introduced fall into my life with this hand sewn frock!  The colors and print (Micheal Miller's Park Landscape Green) was just the ticket.  I felt as if I was back in the woods in Alabama!  

We're Not in Kansas Anymore!




Outfit Ideas:

Dress:  Hand sewn
Earrings:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Irregular Choice (Purchased from Modcloth)
Tights:  Calvin Klein
Hair Ornament:  Beauty Supply Store
Lipstick:  Walmart (Revelon Colorstay Relentless Raisin)






Twins Outfit Ideas:

Shirt:  Ralph Lauren
Pants:  Lands End
Belt:  Ralph Lauren
Black Shoes:  Stacy Adams
Brown Shoes:  Tommy Hilfiger

Daughters Outfit Ideas:

Dress:  The Children's Place (Sale)
Earrings:  The Children's Place (Sale)
Tights:  Walmart
Barrettes:  Walmart
Shoes:  The Children's Place (Sale)






No comments:

Post a Comment