Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I "Heart" These Shoes!

I dress myself starting with my shoes.  Therefore a pair of shoes may sit in my closet for years until I find just the right outfit.  That is what happened with this beautiful pair of Irregular Choice shoes.  I think I purchased them 3 or 4 years ago.  Then the Dutch Milk Maid dress came into my life and the love affair began.  It wasn't love at first sight it was more like a courtship, but when I put the outfit on it was a match made in heaven.


I hope you enjoy the look as much as I did!





                         





My Outfit Ideas:
Dress:  Modcloth
Earring:  My daughters
Purse:  Irregular Choice
Stockings:  Walmart
Shoes:  Irregular Choice









My Twins Outfit Ideas:
Shirt:  Ralph Lauren
Bow Tie:  Ralph Lauren
Belt:  Ralph Lauren 
Trousers:  Ralph Lauren
Shoes (brown):  Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes (black):  Stacy Adams








My Daughters Outfit Ideas:
Hair Ornament:  Beauty Supply Store 
Dress:  Gymboree
Purse:  Gymboree
Shoes:  The Children's Place
Stockings:  Gymboree




















No comments:

Post a Comment