Friday, August 30, 2013

Flopsy Is Not Amused

What a fun outfit.  I love all the texture, patterns, and color.  Not only was Flopsy (my shoes) not amused,
my husband was also not amused.  He did not find my shoes amusing.  But he did
get a laugh out of my outfit choice and those belly laughs makes life worth living!





Outfit Ideas:
Hair Candy:  Walmart
Earrings:  So old I can't remember
Dress:  Modcloth
Crinoline Slip:  Bettie Page
Shoes:  Irregular Choice
Old Fashion Panty Hose:  Walmart
Lipstick:  Walmart Revlon Colorstay Non-Stop Cherry
Look on my husband's face:  From The Heaven's

Note worthy:  The bunny on the shoes are hand painted.  Those are the details you look for in your choice of shoes and clothing.








Irregular Choice Flopsy blue 767267






My Twins Outfit Ideas:
Shirt:  Ralph Lauren Custom Fit
Tie:  Gap
Belt:  Ralph Lauren
Pants:  Lands End 
Loafers:  Tommy Hilfiger




My Daughters Outfit Ideas:

Dress:  Gymboree
Purse:  Gymboree
Shoes:  Gymboree
Tights:  Gymboree
Hair Clips:  Gymboree
Yes, Mommy love Gymboree


Happy feelings in the air.  Touching people everywhere.  Spreading love and everything.  Listen to the people sing.  Friday is here.  My babies is will be out of school for the weekend and New Life Sunday is only a couple of days away for our Church Yipeeeeeee!

Happy Friday Ya'll!  Remember God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment