Thursday, August 29, 2013

Free your mind and the rest will follow.....

Thursday 8-29-2013

I am often approached by the women and sometimes men at my church about my choice of clothing.  My style is all over the place.  Quirky, vintage, retro, modern, you name it!  I describe my taste as "Free"  I start my outfit with my shoes first (usually) and then my mood.  Friends be free to style yourself, don't let society style you.  Have fun with your clothes.


When We Were Young!


Outfit Details:
Dress:  Modcloth
Earrings:  Modcloth
Tights:  Modcloth
Tights:  Modcloth
Shoes:  Modcloth
Nail Polish:  Walmart NYC #152
Lipstick:  Walmart Revlon Colorstay Contantly Coral

See a theme here.  I love this online shop.  I actually was able to grab all these items (except the earrings) on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment