Monday, November 18, 2013

Frosty The Gnome-Man

Monday 11-1802-13

Yesterday for church the kiddos and I wore black and white.  It was nice to finally see the kids in sweaters.  And I was so happy to finally wear my vintage 50's double knit dress.  And to put the icing on the cake I was able to take Bashful Brenda out of her box.  I like these shoes but Irregular Choice let me down on this pair.  Instead of putting real bows on the shoes for a 3-D effect the bows are stamped on.  But the gnomes are fab!  Creepy but I love them.  Fellowship was wonderful as ever and I was in the nursery with the two year old's and had a blast.  God is good.





Outfit Ideas
Dress & Belt:  Vintage 1950's Bonwitt Teller (Ebay)
(click here for vintage items from the seller of my dress)
Scarf:  Vintage (Ebay for Free!)
Earring:  Modcloth
Tights:  Modcloth (Sale)
Shoes:  Irregular Choice



Kids Outfit Ideas:

Sweaters and Sweater Dress:  Gymboree
Boys Shirts:  Sears
Boys Pants:  Lands End
Tights:  Gymboree
Hair Candy:  Gymboree
Boys Shoes:  Stacy Adams
Girls Boots:  Beeko




Feline after Line Earrings by Louche - Multi, Print with Animals, Cats, Gold, Quirky, Gold





No comments:

Post a Comment